 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14733
14732  |  14734
Subject:
Looking for two grey 5 x 1 x 4 inverted arches, windshields
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 06:07:53 GMT

Hello,
I'm trying to find two grey 5x1x4 inverted arches (part #30099). I know these are very rare, but  only two are needed to
complete a fairly large project and I'm willing to pay a couple dollars for each. Also, I could use two trans-light blue
3x4x1-1/3 windscreens (with six studs on top) and a trans-light blue 3x6x1 slope/windscreen. I'm expecting to buy these,
but I would definitely be willing to consider a trade.
Please email me at adioskansas@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Patrick