 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14733
    Looking for two grey 5 x 1 x 4 inverted arches, windshields —Patrick Burke
   Hello, I'm trying to find two grey 5x1x4 inverted arches (part #30099). I know these are very rare, but only two are needed to complete a fairly large project and I'm willing to pay a couple dollars for each. Also, I could use two trans-light blue (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)