 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14726 (-5)
  Clearance on Roaf Plates 4107 contents

  Sell Off in bricks4you.com

Hi, I've decreased prices on a lot of stuff today - you'll actually find a decent number of parts marked down to only 1 cent. Also decreased a lot of prices to below ever seen before sales price. I'm simply trying to sell off a lot of my inventory (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  NeeD Lego reopened + SPECIAL OFFERS !!!

Dear friends, AFOL's, Bricklink members ! After more than 2 months of sorting, counting and uploading we are proud to let you know that our shop is finally reopened ! Check it out ! (URL) 40 old discontinued sets that were already in the shop we (...) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Odds and ends for sale

I spent the afternoon clearing out my Lego inventory, and found a few odds and ends that I didn't need. I'd like to offer them for sale here - so, if you see anything you like, mail me at Christer_Stoltz@hotmail.com Best regards, Christer - 1 (...) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 8851 MIB - approximate value?

(...) Here's the catalog entry on Bricklink: (URL) if you look at the sets listed, figure that if you are in the U.S. you can sell a set in comparable condition for a few dollars more than ones listed in Europe (assuming your buyer is in North (...) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact