 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1472
1471  |  1473
Subject:
**6399 instructions**
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 15:49:35 GMT

i am interested in 6399 sets;

BUT i am more interested in an excellent condition set of 6399 instructions,
no or few small tears, and
no holepunches or separated pages (cannot be taped or glued together either)
creases and folds are OK.

I can trade you a fair to good set of instructions with small tears and 1-2
pages cleanly removed from the
booklet.

How much for the trade??  Please let me know if you have any such booklets or
if you know anyone that does.

thank you

mark musetti