 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14680
    Value Packs for sale! —Christer Stoltz
   Hey everyone, still clearing out the attic I would like to offer the following value packs; if you want them, contact me at: Lego_Lot@hotmail.com Pirate Value Pack: ---...--- 4 Islander, King, with black hair-piece 1 Pirate female, red Rag hat, (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Value Packs for sale! —Paul Ferguson
   It always helps with these announcements to explain where your attic is located, so people can determine right off whether to expect domestic or overseas shipping costs. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)