 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1466
    Re: Collect comics? Buy them with Lego. —Mike Stanley
   (...) I'm not into comics anymore, thank goodness, but you do have a few lots that I might be interested in, just for nostalgia's sake. How are you planning on working out the trades? Say I have a set that you want (not really sure what you're (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Collect comics? Buy them with Lego. —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) I know what you mean. I decided to keep about 1/4 of the collection even though I haven't looked at them in eight years. (...) Yeah, I was figuring something like that. If you have (for example) an Imperial Trading Post complete with (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)