 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14641
    MTW-5001 "Big Green" farm equipment set now available for straight sale —Larry Pieniazek
   As .auction readers know, I have proudly announced my 9th custom set design, the MTW-5001 "Big Green" farm equipment set. As is my custom, now that the auction for the initial unit is under way, I've added additional inventory to my BrickLink(tm) (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)