 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14610
  How interested would you be in buying . . .

custom made helmets and or weapons for the castle theme? I am intersted in making some, however, start up costs are rather high to get quality molds and equipment. In light of that, would any of you AFOLs be interested in such items? I have interest (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: How interested would you be in buying . . .

"Dan Thompson" <suvied@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H33KJn.2vn@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) could (...) I think if the quality was good enough and the designs in keeping and the price right the answer is probably going to be yes from everyone -- (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)