 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14610
14609  |  14611
Subject:
How interested would you be in buying . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 12:40:35 GMT

custom made helmets and or weapons for the castle theme?  I am intersted in
making some, however, start up costs are rather high to get quality molds
and equipment.  In light of that, would any of you AFOLs be interested in
such items?  I have interest in turning this into a business at this point
and do not want to charge more than what would cover expenses of starting
and operating.  Please leave any info, ideas, requests, anything that could
help me.  Thank you -Dan