 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14601 (-5)
  Bras 2x4 Brick Keychains...

Get yours before they're all gone: (URL) Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  24 Hours...24%off all Parts and Minifigs at LEGOTOWN

(URL) seeking space and income...Thanks for looking, Justin (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Attack of the Bricks - 20% off almost everything and several new items

(URL) added most of the parts from: 7 Young Ankylosaurus (URL) TIE Fighters (URL) Muaka and Kane-ra (URL) include 2 TIE Fighter Pilots and 2 Stormtroopers at the lowest prices on Bricklink, as well as 2 infected Hau Bionicle masks. Check it out! (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bulk || SETS FOR SALE || most a great discounts !!

I have the following sets for sale. These are meant to be sold in the bulk quantities shown so I can move these out. I would be happy to remove the boxes for cheaper shipping. Most of these would be great to part out and put in your BrickLink shop. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Metal 2x4 Bricks and Keychains are back!

(...) They're machined with a HAAS VF-3 (I think), using a 1/8" flat endmill. The "blasting" is done in a regular sand-blasting box...basically a metal box with a window, a pile of ground glass or small glass beads, and an air hose. --Bram Bram (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact