 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14598
14597  |  14599
Subject:
Bulk || SETS FOR SALE || most a great discounts !!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 17:36:09 GMT

I have the following sets for sale. These are meant to be sold in the bulk
quantities shown so I can move these out. I would be happy to remove the
boxes for cheaper shipping. Most of these would be great to part out and put
in your BrickLink shop. I prefer PayPal and US Money Orders only. I wish to
send within the USA only.

Prices in US$

1354 DINO HEAD ATTACK  8 for $39.00
2586 CHESS KING  1 for $7.00
3408 SUPER SPORT COVERAGE  4 for $69.00
4930 ROCK RAIDERS CREW  8 for $26.00
6569 ARTCIC VALUE PACK  8 for $45.00
6772 ALPHA TEAM CRUISER  8 for $21.00
7101 LIGHT SABER DUEL  10 for $39.00
7121 NABOO SWAMP  8 for $35.00
7144 SLAVE I  8 for $95.00
7153 JANGO FETT'S SLAVE I  4 for $132.00
7161 GUNGAN SUB  3 for $87.00
7161 GUNGAN SUB  4 for $112.00
7171 MOS ESPA POD RACE  4 for $184.00
7186 WATTO'S JUNK YARD 4 for $116.00
7313 RED PLANET PROTECTOR  4 for $47.00
7314 RECON-MECH RP 4 for $47.00
7316 EXCAVATION SEARCHER  4 for $95.00
78777 ALIEN DISCOVERY  8 for $37.00
8480 TECHNIC SPACE SHUTTLE  1 for $165.00
8520 MILLENIA THROWBOT  4 for $33.00

PRICES ARE PLUS SHIPPING

Email me at c470guy@aol.com with any questions.
Thanks...Aaron