 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14598
    Bulk || SETS FOR SALE || most a great discounts !! —Aaron Gershon
   I have the following sets for sale. These are meant to be sold in the bulk quantities shown so I can move these out. I would be happy to remove the boxes for cheaper shipping. Most of these would be great to part out and put in your BrickLink shop. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)