 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14568
Re: Interest in replacement stickers (including clear) ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 19:56:34 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Roy Gal writes:
Hi all,
I have a source that is able to produce replacement stickers and labels for
lego sets. This includes the ones on clear backing, like those in the old 4.5v
and 12v train sets. The sticker
sheets are made by scanning originals at high resolution, and printing copies
at a professional print shop. Even better, they are pre-cut! I have seen some
samples, and they are really indistinguishable from the originals. The only
issue is cost: the clear label sheets, plus the printing and cutting, make
these pretty expensive to produce. If anyone is interested in these types of
sheets, how much would you pay? For instance, we can produce the whole, large
sheet of labels for the 7745 train set. Would this be worth $10 to you?  If
not, how much?

Please respond here or email me directly at rrg@pha.jhu.edu

Thanks
Roy

Hi Roy,

What a great idea!  Is there anyway you can replace stickers for existing
town sets as well, or is this limited only to trains?

I'd gladly pay $10 for such a service.

Thanks,

Michael