 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14491
    Free shipping and handling on order 10$ or more!!! —Yanick Fournier
   Hi to all, For a limited time (Sept 12th to Sept 15th) I will offer free shipping in USA and Canada for every order of parts (not sets) of more than 10$ All orders will be shipped on Monday Sept. 16th. If you are interested in sets, I will charge (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Free shipping and handling on order 10$ or more!!! —Yanick Fournier
   Today is the last day of this crazy special! Many categories are sold-out, but there is still a lot of nice parts at low prices. Welcome to all of you and thanks to everybody who placed an order this weekend. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)