 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14491
14490  |  14492
Subject:
Free shipping and handling on order 10$ or more!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 14:12:31 GMT

Hi to all,

For a limited time (Sept 12th to Sept 15th)  I will offer free shipping in
USA and Canada for every order of parts (not sets) of more than 10$  All
orders will be shipped on Monday Sept. 16th.

If you are interested in sets, I will charge half the usual cost.  Ask for
an estimate.

All parts are brand new and my prices are a lot lower than average.

A crazy special, just take a look!

Thanks, Yanick Fournier

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Yanitzch