 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14489
14488  |  14490
Subject:
SSMM USB Cameras for sale-$10-$15 each
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 02:18:19 GMT

The subject says it all- I have three cameras from set 1349 that I'd like to
sell off. The price is for the cameras ONLY-no software is included (that
was missing from all three copies of the sets I purchased).

Camera 1- $10+shipping-was opened long enough to hook up to the computer to
test if it worked with Mac drivers (it didn't).

Cameras 2 and 3- $15 each+shipping- still sealed in their original
bubblewrap. These have never been opened AFAIK.

Alternately, I'll let all three cameras go to a single happy home for $40
even-I'll pay the shipping.

This could be quite a deal for those who already have the software or who
like the novelty of having a Lego camera.

FYI-the cheapest camera on Bricklink is $25. The cheapest SSMM camera is $99.99.

Why am I getting rid of these? They are taking up space I'd rather have
available for MOCs and other parts.

This offer is first come, first served, so email me asap.  Checks and money
orders only, please. I don't do Paypal anymore.

-Dave