 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14488
14487  |  14489
Subject:
7140 X-Wing-MISB & 7150 Tie Fighter & Y-Wing-MISB- For Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:38:46 GMT

Hello,

I have a  couple of the following STAR WARS sets for sale:

7140 X-Wing-MISB @ $70.00 US + Shipping
($10.00US Airmail) or($7.00CDN if you live in Canada)

7150 Tie Fighter & Y-Wing-MISB @ $65.00US + Shipping
($14.00US Airmail) or($8.00CDN if you live in Canada)

Shipping is from ALBERTA,CANADA.

These sets are all Factory Sealed,Never Opened or Played With.The sets do
have shelf wear with a couple creases and surface marks but nothing major.

This Rate includes Shipping Box and Packing Materials plus postage that you
must add at the end of the auction.Insurance is extra.

International Postage will be extra please Email me for a quote.

Bank , Postal Money Orders ,Cashier's Checks or Bidpay .com are preferred.
NO PERSONAL CHECKS PLEASE!!!.

If you are interested please email me. Just in time for Christmas!!!!

Thanks for your time,Mike