 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14451 (-10)
  Manas Receiver/Motor and Controllers Units!!!

If you're interested in the Bionicle Mana Infra-red Receiver/motor and Controllers I have some available in my store for $17 for the complete receiver unit and controller. I'm about to move so I've closed my store for the time being. I'll accept (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS: Parts from multiple copies of 6600 available at Bricklink

I have just added several more lots of pieces from 4 copies of 6600, including the minifigs and road signs. Please drop by and take a look. As always, please let me know if you have any questions. (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Items on The Vault 8/29/02

Almost forgot to mention this on Lugnet.... It has been a while, but I just put a bunch more sets on The Vault including some Pirate, Castle, Town, Technic, Train and a little of just about everything else. Also new Kabaya Alpha Team sets! Check (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  FS 7194: UCS Yoda

I purchased this one in a buying frenzy the other day. The problem is it greatly contributed to the checkout price (imagine that). MISB asking price $70 (+ shipping) somewhat neg. Email if interested, Thanks, Matt (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Technic sets for trade

I have technic sets as below for trade in return for 12volt train sets which must be boxed and complete. Please respond by e-mail stating what you have, where you are and what you would like from the following list... Super car 8880 Shuttle 8480 (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Parts Liquidation Sale - 25% Off

I am having a huge inventory reduction sale starting now through the month of September. The sale will be a large percentage (starting at 25%) off nearly all Parts in my store; those excluded are minifig and animal items. Limerick's Pot of Gold: (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Last remaining days of 50% off items.

This will be the last days of this tremendous sale. Sunday 9.01.2002 is it! Check and see if you need anything. Thanks to everyone and hope to hear from you again soon. Anthony. (URL) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted Pieces; Will Trade

(...) True. Thanks Cary. I realize now that I don't need the windshield though. I'm still looking for the inverted pieces, about 10, and the 2x2 roof piece x10 would be nice. I also now need 4 Hinge Plate 1x2's with 2 Fingers and 4 Hinge Plate 1x2's (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Loads of Znap available if anyone is interested

We bought out a collection going back 10+ years and included was a bunch of Znap that I am hoping someone will be interested in here is the list and my inclination right now is to sell to the person who will take the most!!! We ship from (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Four Technic Set lots up for straight sale.

I have four lots of Technic sets for sale. Lot #1 contains two sets from 1981, the 8845 Dune Buggy and 8844 Helicopter Lot #2 contains 8810 Cafe Racer, 8437 Future Car, and 8232 Chopper Force Lot #3 has some Technic Play models: 8223, 8226, 8230 Lot (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact