 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14443
14442  |  14444
Subject:
Loads of Znap available if anyone is interested
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 17:40:46 GMT

We bought out a collection going back 10+ years and included was a bunch of
Znap that I am hoping someone will be interested in here is the list and my
inclination right now is to sell to the person who will take the most!!!

We ship from Mississauga, ON, Canada at costs so nothing hidden there.  All
these sets are either sealed or 'seal broken' condition so no used parts at
all!!

3501 Jet-car
3501 Jet-car
3502 Bi-wing