 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14400
  Heavy heart

OK. It's with a heavy heart I do this. I've been out of work for a month now and have bills, everyone knows this. I need cash now. This is a list of all the sets I have. I'll accept all offers that are decent. I'd say about 95% of these sets have (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Heavy heart

(...) What version of Excel is it? Excel 97 and up (and maybe even 95) have HTML on the Save As dialog, that will save your spreadsheet as a HTML page with a table in it making up the rows and columns. Then it's just a simple case of copying that to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Heavy heart

(...) I'm using 2000, but I'm sure it'll open in 97. Don't know about anything earlier. I've already saved as HTML, but the only thing I have to publish is Netscape. And of course the two do not like each other. Anyone with a clue? I also forgot to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Heavy heart

(...) I now have the list on the web. It's still not like I wanted but at least you can now see it. (URL) of the sets were bought new and put together and either displayed or taken apart and put into ziplock bags. Some of the sets were bought off (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Heavy heart

I've had a few questions about any feedback ratings. All I can offer, on ebay username swrunyan. My Bricklink store: (URL) again to all. (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)