 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14402
Re: Heavy heart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 08:00:17 GMT

Scott W Runyan <swrunyan@qwest.net> wrote:

The list is in excel format. I can't find a way to publish this on
the web. I'm stupid on this one. If anyone can help, please do.

What version of Excel is it? Excel 97 and up  (and maybe even 95) have HTML
on the Save As dialog, that will save your spreadsheet as a HTML page with a
table in it making up the rows and columns. Then it's just a simple case of
copying that to some web space somewhere. If you have trouble with it just
email me the sheet and I'll convert it to HTML for you - it'll take less
than a minute!

Dan