 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14376 (-5)
  35% off all TECHNIC Parts at my Bricklink Store "LEGOTOWN"

I'm not a Technic guy, so I part out all that comes my way. Now I need more room for other stuff. Not the largest selection, but not bad either. Check it out here: (URL) for looking, Justin (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Check out my new stuff - 60,000 parts added to bricks4you.com's inventory

Hi, After a day with adding new stuff can I finally open up my shop again with a bunch of new great stuff - check out here what I have: Shop link: (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Elgo set (not Lego) for sale

I found this old Elgo set at a flea market the other day. It is a constuction toy set, but it is not Lego compatable, so I'm mentioning it here, but f-up'ing to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands. 'Elgo American Skyline New Plastic Construction Set', set (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Win Free Stuff From the FoundryDX

One week left!!! Look below for details . . . (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  "Peasant" forestman/woman FS

Well, after losing a bag of 50 of each of the minifigs from set 6024, I parted out my last 50. Then I managed to lose THEM in my mess of an apt when cleaning (starting out with orderly sorting, and as we ran out of time before our vacation, it was (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact