 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14373
Re: Win Free Stuff From the FoundryDX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 00:03:49 GMT

One week left!!!

Look below for details . . .

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Sun Yun writes:
I've recently added some leftover parts from my sets to my Bricklink store.
I need to get rid of 16,000 extra parts before I move!

So all orders placed from July 31st to August 16th 2002 will be
entered in a drawing for a free prize.

One lucky winner will receive a new Yamato VF-1A Hikaru Variable
Fighter($70 value). This is 1/60 scale transformable diecast
valkyrie toy imported from Japan.

3 others will receive my 1250 Firejet CD-ROM which was never made
available except in my custom sets

To be eligible to enter you must purchase the minimum order of $5.00
and leave feedback for me at Bricklink once you've received your order. Once
this is done I will add your order invoice number into a box from which the
numbers will be drawn. If you do not leave feedback, your order invoice
number will not be added. For every increment of $10 over the minimum,
additional numbers will be submited into the box.

On August 23rd, the winners will be notified. Good luck!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=astroluxxe