 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14348
14347  |  14349
Subject:
New "Cottage" Lions Gate Models kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 18:12:40 GMT

I'm happy to announce the public release of my new kit, a Cottage. Complete
with full interior detail (of course!), removable roof and upper floor, and
2 minifigs, the cottage weighs in at 577 parts and costs US$89.00. Buy it at
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-cott.htm and add some living space for
your minifigs to your Lego town/train/city layout!

I've also just sold the last of the first run of Shopping Mall
(http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-mall.htm ) kits, so that kit is now
temporarily unavailable while I gather parts for the next run. Not sure when
that will be, but before Xmas for sure - you can drop me an email if you'd
like to pre-order one from the next run. I'll also be doing another run of
the Tank Engine Train (http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-tset.htm ) for
Xmas, and you can likewise pre-order one of those.

Facades are moving well ( http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-tfac.htm ) but
I still have enough to offer a special deal if you buy both facade kits: 10%
off for a discounted price of $124.20 for the pair.

Don't forget that I now offer instructions for kits which have gone out of
production. If you missed the Factory, Corner Store, Hospital, City Park or
Open Air Market you can buy instructions either as a downloadable PDF, or
hardcopy color laser printouts. Check my Products Catalog page for details
at http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/prodcat.htm (just scroll down to find the
instructions below the current kits).

Right now I'm taking a summer break from developing new kits, but soon I'll
be diving back in with at least 2 more new ones before Xmas, so stay tuned!
You can get Lions Gate Models kit news before it goes out to LUGNET and RTL
by joining my mailing list: just fill in the form on the main Lions Gate
Models page at http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/ .

Happy Building!

Kevin
NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-cott.htm