 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14347
Re: 20,000 more parts added @ Troys Surplus LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 17:36:39 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Troy Cefaratti writes:
I've added another batch of over 20,000 parts to my store inventory from the
following sets:

198 copies of <set:5824> Millimy's Magical Cottage

This set is full of cool parts, including various flowers, food, gems, Fancy
arches, Light Yellow and Light Green parts, rabbit and much more!

198 Copies of <set:5913> Dr. Kilroy's Car (Dr. Lightning)
98 Copies of <set:5904> Adventurers Mini Copter

These sets have lots of good small parts, as well as the Dr. Lightning
minifig.

This brings my inventory up to 288,000 pieces, so there is bound to be
something of interest to everyone!  I'm also still adding parts, working my
way through my backlog of sets to part out.

Troy

PS:  For those that are interested, here is what these sets look like piled
up in my garage:

In my best General Burkhalter voice:  (k)Link!!!

-Rob.