 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14336 (-10)
  Re: Complete Space Collection

Hi David, it would surely be great to have a (nearly) complete Space collection, but as for me, part of the fun is to collect, to accquire (SP?) the sets one after another and to enjoy getting them. Also, I think I can't afford to pay such a (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Complete Space Collection

As a general enquiry, what's the sort of interest in a complete Space collection? I am missing 5 sets, but otherwise complete including original instructions. That's everything from 1979 to 1999 - a 20 year collection! Obviously shipping would be (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Value of older bricks

Hi, I just buy a lot of used parts, and in this lot where old bricks. I don't know much about the different versions of the Lego bricks, but one small batch have the old Lego logo and the other batch also, but placed differently. They all have "Pat. (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  580 Brick Yard for sale on eBay, 3-day, NR (truly a legendary set)

I have a good condition 580 Brickyard for sale on eBay. This set is one of the best 1970s sets in the Enviro-Model series. It has tons of unique parts too...like the baseplate, tipper bucket, and the conveyor assembly. Check out this good chance to (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Castle 375 Parts

Howdy, Gang! I have several extra parts to the Yellow Castle (set 375) and am missing a few other parts so I was wondering if anyone was interested in trading? I need two visors: the grey one and the red one, the 2 black fences, and the 2 red plates (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTB: Dragon Sculpture 3724

I'm looking to buy the green dragon sculpture set (3724), preferable new in a sealed box. Please respond directly to john.t.furlong@lmco.com with any offers. Thanks! John (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Parts from 25 Explosion Studios added

I've added the parts from 25 copies of <set:1352> Explosion Studio to Troy's Surplus Lego: (URL) included Light Gray Doors and Windows, and Light Gray Baseplates. I will be adding inventory all week, so be sure to check back often. Troy (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Big SALE at NeeD Lego !

Hi all ! So, we incerased percentage of our sale so some things are now over 30% cheaper (and there are still some very interedting Space or Tehnic sets as well as boats) . In a few days we will close our shop in order to start uploading tens of (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New inventory at Troys Surplus LEGO

I've begun adding my backlog of new parts to my store, take a look here: (URL) batch is 10,800 parts from multiple copies of the UCS Yoda set. More to come over the rest of the week as I work my way through over $6,000 in newly acquired inventory. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Grand Re-opening of EJ's Custom Castle

Hello everyone. After a long hiatus, EJ's Custom Castle is again open with more parts and more custom minifigs/ stickers. I have new castle, space and town figure designs and will soon be adding some WWII military uniforms. Come by and check them (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact