 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14309
  Re: WTT: Coke Soccer Sets for Coke Soccer Sets

(...) Except for employees (if that) I suspect that it's a lot more likely that anyone who has 50 of one particular item already has a complete set though. I stand by my assertion, I think your trade offer is skewed, but I wish you good luck. Heck I (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTT: Coke Soccer Sets for Coke Soccer Sets

(...) Definitely agreeing, in fact, I don’t think LEGO will give away so much valuable promo sets instead of extending the promo period; and in my memories, this is the first time LEGO offer Coke promo sets in HK, so HK collectors may not give up (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)