 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14294
  FS: HUNDREDS of ZNAP parts

The most popular ones added to my "Legotown" Bricklink Store. I have several beams; etc, not listed, that I'll throw in for free to anyone who buys most of the lot. Also many other connectors available. Feel free to email with any requests for (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)