 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14251 (-5)
  Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest!

(...) Maybe you've discovered the reason for a change machine - so you can go to the laundry. (: (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest!

(...) popular (...) and (...) OK, so when are you arriving, and can we reserve them? I'll probably want one of each in XXL. Oh, and if you could wash them for me ahead of time, I'd pay a little extra. Chris (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Great price on Blockade Runners!

Take a look and see if they interest you. Hopefully, they will because I'm sure they wont last too long at this price. Check out the sale items too! Some parts are marked at 50% off! Thanks, Anthony (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  My 5 Most Wanted Pieces -715

I need these pieces to complete some sets. Prefer to trade but will buy. These pieces are the first 5 items on my current want list. (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest!

(...) It depends on the underlying shirt quality. MichLTC got very inexpensive underlying shirts and came under 20 USD each. (well under on our recent second run because we paid the setup fee in the first run)... I prefer to pay more and get a (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact