 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14210
  Brickmania 203: Halftrack/Jeep about to sell out!

Hi folks! I'm now down to the last kit (of 25 total units) of Brickmania 203: Halftrack and Jeep. As with all of my 2000 and 2001 kits, this custom kit is in it's final production run and will not be offered again. To order this one, you can click (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)