 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1418
  WTB: 6 White pithe helmets & 6 brown backpacks

Hello, I would like to buy 6 white pithe helmets and 6 brown old style backpacks please email your offers also 6 gray rifle is also needed. thank you Doyle (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: 6 White pithe helmets & 6 brown backpacks

(...) Hi Doyle- Just a heads-up, but if you're planning to make six soldiers out of this cluster, I should warn you that the pith helmets don't work with the old-style back- packs--they protrude above the neckline too much. I've tried it myself to (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)