 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1422
Re: WTB: 6 White pithe helmets & 6 brown backpacks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 05:32:06 GMT

Doyle Nelson wrote:

Hello,

I would like to buy 6 white pithe helmets and 6 brown old style backpacks

please email your offers

also 6 gray rifle is also needed.

   Hi Doyle-

   Just a heads-up, but if you're planning to make six
   soldiers out of this cluster, I should warn you that
   the pith helmets don't work with the old-style back-
   packs--they protrude above the neckline too much.
   I've tried it myself to make colonial soldiers, and it
   doesn't work.  Unless you're willing to cut the pith
   helmets or the backpacks, it's unlikely to work.

   LFB.