 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14175
14174  |  14176
Subject:
Trade need-please help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 23:57:37 GMT

I am looking for four white 1x4x3 panels w/skull and crossbones pattern.
These were availible in the Skulls Eye Schooner.
Yes, I looked in Bricklink, and there were 4 or 5 yesterday, gone today!
I know...snooze, you loose!

Here's what I got...7190 Millenium Falcon, complete, near mint, never
built(parts still sealed in bags), w/box(torn up).

LMK if you can help! Reply to 'swandog2001@netzero.net'

BRICK ON!!