 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14174
14173  |  14175
Subject:
Ship parts available--Sails needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 22:45:41 GMT

Hi All:

I have quite a few ship parts available for trade and am in need of several
sails.  The available items are as follows as best I can describe them as there
is very little available in the partsref files:

Hulls:

Brown 16x14 aft=3
Brown 16x8 center=5 (part no. 2560)
Brown 16x12 fore=2
Brown & dark grey 12x14 aft=4
Brown & dark grey 12x8 center=1
Dark grey & black 12x12 fore=1
White & blue 12x12 fore=1
White & blue 12x14 aft=1
Brown & dark grey 12x12 aft=4

Masts (Black):

4x4x2 base=7
4x4x9 bottom with base=5
2x2x14 center=7
2x2x16 top=7
2x2x11 for triangular fore sail=2

Sails Needed:

2 tan triangular sails for 6277
1 blue and white striped rectangular sail for 6273
1 blue and white striped rectangular top sail for 6274

I also have many other ship and boat parts available for trade.  If you have
any interest please send me your wants list and I will check my inventory and
see what I can make available.

Regards.

Bill