 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14171
  Re: SELL : 18" Tall Jumbo Display Lego Figures. 6 different types.

(...) I'm curious, what would you consider a reasonable frequency for reposting? His previous post in buy-sell-trade was just over a month ago, and the one prior to that was three weeks earlier. To me, that's more than enough time between posts. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: SELL : 18" Tall Jumbo Display Lego Figures. 6 different types.

(...) Thanks for pulling up these details. I agree completely with these comments. Three to Four weeks between postings is a very reasonable amount of time. Those of us who read the marketplace groups daily may think we have seen the same (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.theory)