 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14164
  Re: SELL : 18" Tall Jumbo Display Lego Figures. 6 different types.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, James Trobaugh writes: ... (...) ... He did post a link to a picture in the original post here: (URL) picture is a little surprising, though. Minifigs 1, 2, 3, and 4 don't look quite right, at least as far as the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: SELL : 18" Tall Jumbo Display Lego Figures. 6 different types.

Oh my bad, I didn't bother to read his full post since he's repeated them so many times with out photos, I assumed this was the same....see what I get for assuming :) (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)