 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14135
  Free original instructions, free S&H (USA/Canada)

Because it is still too cumbersome for me to list all my duplicate instructions for sale in my bricklink store (way over 30 lbs, several full blue tubs), I'll start giving them away!!! (URL) person that orders from my store can indicate that he/she (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)