 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14135
14134  |  14136
Subject:
Free original instructions, free S&H (USA/Canada)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 20:35:52 GMT

Because it is still too cumbersome for me to list all my duplicate instructions
for sale in my bricklink store (way over 30 lbs, several full blue tubs), I'll
start giving them away!!!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy

Every person that orders from my store can indicate that he/she wants some
instructions (new orders only), I will include up to 10 different instructions
per order, depending on size of order (roughly one per $5-10). Some of these
instructions are new, majority is used, and can be from any theme (i.e. castle,
train, space, town, etc). Do NOT ask for a specific instruction or theme, random
for all!! Because S&H is free for USA/Canada, there is no risk for the buyer, if
you don't like em, toss 'em! Larger orders will get better instructions, very
large orders may get a 4558 (metroliner), a 375 (the yellow castle), a 6080
(castle), 4559 (train)... Simply indicate "please include some instructions" at
time of order AND at time of payment (to remind me!!). Paul

ps. This special will run till I am out of instructions, or till they can be
listed on Bricklink similar to sets (like the current top rate suggestion,
hint!!), in that case I'll stop the special and start liting them in my store
for sale.