 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14124
    Re: LOTS of pieces wanted/needed! Can anyone help? —James Brown
   (...) <snip> Hi Brendan, One thing you might want to try is making a "want list" at Brickbay. Then Brickbay gives you the option of looking at your want list by store - They will list them in the order of "who has the most parts on my list". Also, (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: LOTS of pieces wanted/needed! Can anyone help? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) He means BrickLink(tm) here rather than Brickbay... we all make this slipup all the time but don't let it confuse you. (...) If the part number has been assigned. When it hasn't the congruence isn't quite as good. Also the names and categories (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: LOTS of pieces wanted/needed! Can anyone help? —James Brown
     (...) Yup yup yup! I coulda sworn I typed "Bricklink" though...betrayed by muscle memory... :) (...) Ya, I realized that, but from skimming his list it looked like he was hunting older parts, and most of the non-aligned things are fairly new. James (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: LOTS of pieces wanted/needed! Can anyone help? —Brendan Coughlin
   Hi there! I just wanted to thank you Larry and James for your help. I haven't checked out the sites yet but it sounds as if they will be of great help. I appreciate that. But believe me, I wish I could still say BrickBay as well. :-) Thanks again! (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)