 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14111 (-10)
  a ton of MIB lego toys for sale: trains accessories sets etc, from 1957 to 1992

visit our site: (URL) for reading! (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Custom Kit: Galloping Goose flying the coop

Hi everyone, World of Bricks(tm) is proud to present the Rio Grande Southern Railroad Galloping Goose #7 custom model kit WOB400. Now for the first time, a custom kit models this unique motor equipment for the experienced builder. This is a (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bulk Battledroid Buying

What would a price per battledroid be for a bulk buy, with possible colored ones? I'm considering buying lots of battledroids. ~Evan Butzlaff (By the way, is there any sort of unit that reassembles battledroids in maybe an Army Vs. Army brikwars?) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Solid Aluminum 2x4 Bricks!

Hi Bram, I really enjoyed the wallpapers you had up on Brickshelf, but I just tried to use the link given below, and I was told the folder was not found. Have you taken them down for some reason? -Joel F.U.T. set to lugnet.general (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)

  FS: Another batch of 100 7124s available @5.50 USD

Only available in LARGE CHUNKS minimum 30 units, shipped from Canada at cost, unpacked from boxes. These are left overs from co-packs where the other pieces are already gone. Pretty good price for parting out. (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  3 Days...10/15/20 Sale at Legotown

All SETS 10% off All MINIFIGURES 15% off All PARTS 20% off (URL) for looking, Justin (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Current sale ends Sunday - further discount added today :o)

Hi, I've been discounted some items further so now is most parts discounted with 60% and rest with 50%. Some figs as well is discounted 35% and some 25%, only figs that is not discounted is star wars. Also have a lot of rare/difficult sets to get (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Aluminum 2x4 Keychains!

(...) NOOO...OOO!!! The custom event of season and they are sold out as soon as I find out they are on sale. Please tell me you are going to make more at some point. If you are can you put me on like a waiting list or reserve me one or something (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Lego castle figures, space parts, instructions, etc.

Helo, castle and spaceheads. I've recently got a hold aof a large quantity of assorted space and castle elements, so I've spent some time sorting them. Anyway, here's a run down of what I have. All of the parts are in used to good condition unless (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Solid Aluminum 2x4 Bricks!

(...) And along the same lines, am I the only one who thought the actual design of the Prancing Pony Inn was highly reminiscent of that of Guarded Inn (note, among other things, how the covered area is on the left and the walled open area extends to (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact