 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1411
1410  |  1412
Subject:
Payment to the UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 17:36:12 GMT

Can someone help me out here?  There has to be a cheaper way to send money
order payments in international currencies than the US$8 #/?!!#@$%$%$*** 50
that the United States Post Office requires (for payment to the UK as well
as someother countries).  My bank (First Union, not a small one!!) requires
a $20 fee.  There has got to be an easier way, without costing folks on both
sides of the transaction a small fortune.  It would be cheaper for the
postage to send rolls of pennies...

-Rob Doucette.