 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14103
    FS: Lego castle figures, space parts, instructions, etc. —Matt Hein
   Helo, castle and spaceheads. I've recently got a hold aof a large quantity of assorted space and castle elements, so I've spent some time sorting them. Anyway, here's a run down of what I have. All of the parts are in used to good condition unless (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)