 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 141
  Wanted 6585 Hang Glider

I would like to buy from someone the 6585 Hangglider, I have not seen it in any set by itself just as part of 30.00 multi pack things. I'm willing to pay 3.00 US and shipping -- Matt Marshall $%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!! Matt's Lego (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted 6585 Hang Glider

It is available from S@H direct for $3.50. (...) Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted 6585 Hang Glider

Oops, should have thought of that, I was wondering do you need a credit card to order from them??? If not I'll probably buy 3-5 of them, I like that minifig! Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <362D47D2.FB219E51@vfaq.com>... (...) in (...) (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted 6585 Hang Glider

(...) If you want to order over the phone I think you do. You can always fill out an order form and send in a check, though. The order forms can be found in their catalogs and in most Lego sets other than the tiniest. (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)