 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 149
Re: Wanted 6585 Hang Glider
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 05:01:37 GMT

Matt Marshall <Matt@rapturesoft.hypermart.net> wrote:
Oops, should have thought of that, I was wondering do you need a credit card
to order from them??? If not I'll probably buy 3-5 of them, I like that
minifig!

If you want to order over the phone I think you do.  You can always
fill out an order form and send in a check, though.  The order forms
can be found in their catalogs and in most Lego sets other than the
tiniest.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide