 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14097
    Re: Aluminum 2x4 Keychains! —Ben Roller
   (...) Lego keychains are that the screws that hold the ring on come out too easily. This is a good thing with the Lego Ambassador keychains since that's my only source of that minifig, but not so good for the ones I'd like to actually carry keys on. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Aluminum 2x4 Keychains! —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) The attachment is pretty much the same as the "real" Lego keychains, except that the screw is bigger, and goes through more material, so there are more threads. The threads are metal, so they're stronger than plastic. The screw is also pretty (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)