 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14096
  Re: Solid Aluminum 2x4 Bricks!

But it would hardly be original to turn out pitchforks, or similar things. In that area I say, design your own. Bianca Nebab and Kyle Petersen for instance made custom helmets. There was a great deal of original design in the Intelliblocks line (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Solid Aluminum 2x4 Bricks!

(...) I think I must have slipped a gear during all this--I was still focusing on the 2x4 brick and hadn't considered how it extends to other elements. What if Bram makes a whole bunch of aluminum pitchforks? 8^) (...) Yeah, that threw me for a (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Solid Aluminum 2x4 Bricks!

(...) And along the same lines, am I the only one who thought the actual design of the Prancing Pony Inn was highly reminiscent of that of Guarded Inn (note, among other things, how the covered area is on the left and the walled open area extends to (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)