 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14081
  FS: More clearance priced Star Wars LEGO

These prices are based on paypal balance transfer or money order, I have no margin for fees etc sorry. This is based on better prices I am getting for larger quantities these days, so take advantage while it lasts, a few things are the last I can (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS: More clearance priced Star Wars LEGO

Sorry, forgot to mention on 7104 7110 they are no movement at all, the margins are just way way too tight/small on these to do much, sorry!!! (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)