 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14082
Re: FS: More clearance priced Star Wars LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 03:25:07 GMT

Sorry, forgot to mention on
7104
7110
they are no movement at all, the margins are just way way too tight/small on
these to do much, sorry!!!

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Michael Shiels writes:
These prices are based on paypal balance transfer or money order, I have no
margin for fees etc sorry.  This is based on better prices I am getting for
larger quantities these days, so take advantage while it lasts, a few things
are the last I can get!  These all ship from Canada at very reasonable
rates, insurance is only 0.70 per 70 USD.  ALL PRICES IN USD.  We will also
unpack/rebox without instructions/boxes to save on shipping for large
quantities (my almost 3 son loves that part!)

4.50 - 7104 Desert Skiff
5.00 - 7110 Land speeder
6.00 - 7121 Naboo Swamp (sorry lowest it goes is 5.50, they pretty low)
6.00 - 7124 Flash Speeder (sorry lowest it goes is 5.50, they pretty low)
19.00 - 7134 A-Wing (arriving Mid to End of June, but pretty rare)
24.00 - 7141 Naboo Fighter
15.00 - 7144 Slave I
29.00 - 7161 Gungan Sub
76.00 - 7181 Collector TIE
155.00 - 7191 Collector X-Wing

And the way this works is those are individual prices, buy in 20+ it comes
down 5%, 40+ it comes down 10%, 60+ it comes down 15%, above that quantity
we can talk, but margins are not that high.  This offer is only for this
weekend, as I will be executing the orders early next week.  I have large
stocks of these items, but based on orders clearing me out, will restock.