 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14048
14047  |  14049
Subject:
Minifigs and Accessories 25% off @ Troy's Surplus LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 06:16:48 GMT

I've marked all Minifig and Minifig Accessory (Weapons, headgear, etc.) at
25% off in my store:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh

Follow the link and then click on "Items on Sale"

Some quick math on my inventory page shows over 6,000 Minifigs in stock and
over 12,000 items in the Miifig Accessory categories.

Troy