 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14011 (-5)
  Re: Coca Cola Sets

(...) According to my nephew (in the Osaka, Japan area), the promotion is now over. He doesn't think he can get any more of these sets anywhere. He has collected a fair number of sets for me, which I will consider trading, but it's doubtful that I'm (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Looking for Clone Troopers.

if so should you take a look in my shop, I've got a bunch for sale for a very reasonable price, these are the offered prices: Buy in bulk of 1 and get them for $6.50 each Buy in bulk of 5 and get them for $5.75 each Buy in bulk of 10 and get them (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WANTED: 3 Black Torsos with White Pockets, Collar, and Buttons

Actually, looking at the Lugnet pics for the sets. 107 has the torso in blue, not black. But 1590 has THREE in black! (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Coca Cola Sets

And if anyone takes Bill up on this offer, and has more sets to trade, I would also trade a complete Telekom set for a complete CocaCola Soccer Set (must include all pieces, including the mystery figs). (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Final day for 60% off new parts at Brickmania

OK, today's the last day of the sale, so don't forget to take advantage of 60% off the remaining 55,000 new parts in my Bricklink store. thanks to everyone who has alreayd ordered, vutting my inventory in half and allowing me enough capital to (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact